|Iberian Fiesta (Spain/Portugal)||||
|Essence of Eastern Europe ||||
|Black Sea Luxury Cruise||||
Premium Quality Small-Group
Coach Tours in Europe
Luxury small-group coach touring in Europe is our specialty. We provide our guests with only the most exceptional quality accommodation; a full and inclusive programme of sightseeing and excursions; a higher level of comfort and personal attention; meticulously crafted itineraries; wonderful dining experiences and a host of special privileges not available to large-size tour groups.
Tours are limited to a maximum of 15 guests. This allows for greater comfort, security and personal service for our guests.
Enjoy 'small-group-only' benefits not available to large groups, such as:
- Confirmed reservations, e.g. Touring the Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia, and venturing up the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Priority admissions, e.g. viewing the "the Last Supper" in Milan.
- Privately-guided tours
- Coach entry to the centre of Rome plus many small villages not accessible to large tour coaches.
Best Quality Accommodation
Stay in only premium-quality accommodation.
(Click here to view our featured hotels).
- Exclusive luxury hotels located in historic city centres.
- 'Limited-occupancy' boutique-style hotels, Paradors, Manor houses and charming family-run establishments located in the countryside.
- Classic or Superior-class rooms.
- We reserve a 'Double room for single use', for solo travellers who book the single supplement.
Leisurely Paced Itineraries
Itineraries are crafted for an easier pace, including:
- Shorter travelling days.
- Extended stays of 2 to 4 nights.
- Short-distance daily excursions.
- Free time set aside for private sightseeing, shopping or relaxation.
All Sightseeing, Excursions and Admissions Included
That's right! All sightseeing, guided tours, admissions, entertainment and daily excursions are included in the price of your tour.
- You won't be asked to pay expensive 'optionals': a feature of most other tour companies. You'll know the true cost of your holiday before you leave home.
- If it's worth visiting, we've included it in your itinerary.
Wonderful Cuisine and Memorable Dining
Sample authentic regional cuisine and local delicacies during special lunches and highlight dinners:
(Click here to view just some of our inclusive special dinners and lunches).
- On Burano Island on the Venetian Lagoon, enjoy a delicious meal of local cuisine at the restaurant Jamie Oliver describes as his Italian favourite.
- Join a master chef for a private cooking demonstration and feast of authentic regional food and wines at our manor house in the Normandy countryside.
- Enjoy a 'Tapas' dinner followed by traditional Flamenco dancing performed in Seville's historical area of Santa Cruz, Spain.
- On the stunning Amalfi Coast, lunch at one of the best Agritouirismo (a rural farmstay restaurant), savour wonderful local cuisine and mingle with the locals.
- In Madrid, join fellow guests in the city's main square for a delightful welcome dinner.
- In Ston, Croatia, enjoy a lunch and a wine tasting in this beautiful seaside town, famous for its fresh seafood - especially oysters.
- Venture into the hills behind Dubrovnik for a dinner at the renowned traditional restaurant Konavoski Dvori. A night to remember!
No Tipping on Tour - We'll take care of it.
- Avoid embarrassment or the need to carry extra cash: tour gratuities are prepaid for all tour inclusions, such as tour directors, drivers, local guides, hotel staff and restaurant waiters.
Airport Private Transfers
Regardless of place or time, we'll be waiting for you.
- On your arrival and departure from Europe, you'll be transferred to and from your hotel and airport by private vehicle.
- Plus, if you plan to arrive in Europe a few days earlier or leave a few days later, and choose to stay in one of our hotels, we'll include your private transfers then too.
U.N.E.S.C.O World Heritage Sites
Identified by UNESCO as places of unique and outstanding value to mankind, we visit as many of these sites and places as possible on tour. Each tour page lists the main UNESCO World Heritage Sites visited on tour.
The Special Touches
It's the little extras that'll make your holiday all the more special.
- Start the day with a full buffet breakfast.
- Avail yourself of the complimentary cooled bottled-water on the coach.
- Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee, and often a glass of local wine, with dinner.
- Use our personal audio head-sets during locally guided tours so that you can hear the guides' commentary clearly.
Only Professional Tour Directors and Guides
Your tour director, driver and local guides are all experienced tour professionals, possessing a high degree of competency and historical knowledge. They are passionate in their role of ensuring guests get the best out of their holiday experience and are keenly aware of the needs and wishes of individual guests.